family members' club
Your new home away from home
One of our top priorities at b_together is helping you to combine parenting and play, and maybe allow some form of chill in your world – even just for a moment.
We’ve designed the members’ floor to be full of little sanctuaries of indulgence; a place that all the family can feel at home.
Whether you’re catching up with a loved one over a tasty bite, letting loose in the build-your-own-play with the little ones, or enjoying a bit of me-time with that book you’ve been trying to read since January, we’ve got you!
The family club at b_together sits across the whole of the 2nd floor and is exclusively available for members and their guests.
Full of natural light and thoughtfully curated eco-friendly furnishings, we have worked hard to bring that homely feeling to our club space.
A tantalising selection of family-friendly reads to enjoy in the club or borrow for bedtime reading.
A private lounge bathed in natural light, serving up delicious dishes and amazing cocktails!
From table football and oversized scrabble, to classic board game favourites – you'll find them all here!
Always something to keep you inspired; from open art sessions to Move classes – our timetable is coming soon.
For those of you with wee babies and tiny tots, we have a specially designed area with a variety of sensory activities & developmental play items.
A tactile play area designed to stimulate the senses and challenge developing cognitive skills.
Up...over...under...around & around! A hide-out for the little ones to discover the joy of designing their own play.
- Full access to the members’ club floor with botanical bar, members’ lounge, lending library and soft play.
- Limited adult guest passes + 4 child guest passes per month (per membership, not per member!)
- Exclusive invites to events, classes & workshops reserved for Club Members.
- Special member rates on food & drinks AT feast, big kids' holiday camps, workspace sessions and classes.
- Priority bookings for camps, workspaces and classes.
- 240 pre-loaded Class Credits worth £480 to book classes for the whole family (usually 240 credits!)
- Fast-track for Nursery Membership places by skipping the waiting list.
- Access to our members’ app for easy booking and exclusive news & offers.
With very little hassle! Fill in an application form and our membership team will be in touch. Oh, and you will need to have a child under 18 to qualify.
No, b_together is the most fabulous of family destinations in St. John’s Wood. But to access the club floor (and the many lovely perks that come with it) you will need a family membership.
Family membership is £2,220 a year (£185 pcm) for you and 5 members of your family. You can pay this annually upfront (with a cheeky little discount) or monthly by direct debit.
We’d love to give you a tour of your new home-away-from-home! Drop us an email to email@example.com so we can get you booked in.