family members' club
Your new home away from home
One of our top priorities at b_together is helping you to combine parenting and play, and maybe allow some form of chill in your world – even just for a moment.
We’ve designed the members’ floor to be full of little sanctuaries of indulgence; a place that all the family can feel at home.
Whether you’re catching up with a loved one over a tasty bite, letting loose in the build-your-own-play with the little ones, or enjoying a bit of me-time with that book you’ve been trying to read since January, we’ve got you!
The family club at b_together sits across the whole of the 2nd floor and is exclusively available for members and their guests.
Full of natural light and thoughtfully curated eco-friendly furnishings, we have worked hard to bring that homely feeling to our club space.
A tantalising selection of family-friendly reads to enjoy in the club or borrow for bedtime reading.
A private lounge bathed in natural light, serving up delicious dishes and amazing cocktails!
From table football and oversized scrabble, to classic board game favourites – you'll find them all here!
Always something to keep you inspired; from open art sessions to Move classes – our timetable is coming soon.
For those of you with wee babies and tiny tots, we have a specially designed area with a variety of sensory activities & developmental play items.
A tactile play area designed to stimulate the senses and challenge developing cognitive skills.
Up...over...under...around & around! A hide-out for the little ones to discover the joy of designing their own play.
- Full access to the members’ club floor with botanical bar, members’ lounge, lending library and soft play.
- Limited adult guest passes + 4 child guest passes per month (per membership, not per member!)
- Exclusive invites to events, classes & workshops reserved for Club Members.
- Special member rates on food & drinks AT feast, big kids' holiday camps, workspace sessions and classes.
- Priority bookings for camps, workspaces and classes.
- 360 pre-loaded Class Credits worth £720 to book classes for the whole family (usually 240 credits!)
- Fast-track for Nursery Membership places by skipping the waiting list.
- Access to our members’ app for easy booking and exclusive news & offers.
With very little hassle! Fill in an application form and our membership team will be in touch. Oh, and you will need to have a child under 18 to qualify.
No, b_together is the most fabulous of family destinations in St. John’s Wood. But to access the club floor (and the many lovely perks that come with it) you will need a family membership.
Family membership is £2,220 a year (£185 pcm) for you and 5 members of your family. You can pay this annually upfront (with a cheeky little discount) or monthly by direct debit.
We are in the final stages of construction, but we’ll be offering prospective members tours as soon as it’s safe to do so. Do let us know if you would like to be added to the tour list.